64 Glenmorgan Street, Keperra QLD 4054
Sold for $475,000
Live the high life.... Have a great home, with a big shed, all on a big block and now priced to sell! House - Property ID: 824469
A great home and a great base for a tradie or small business to be. This solid family home is centrally located in Keperra, with quick access to main roads, shops, schools and public transport.
Set on the top of the rise of this very popular street, this highset family home embraces everything for a couple or family to enjoy.
With views to the hills from both the front and back of the house. A large covered deck to relax and entertain on, or enjoy the mature garden complete with mango, lime and avocado trees. It all just adds to the great overall package this home has to offer.
Inside, hardwood floors keep the home feeling cool in summer and cosy in winter. The complete new interior paint scheme encourages a relaxed lifestyle and the recent, clean exterior paintwork minimises the need for maintenance anytime soon.
Both front and back fully fenced yards make this block family and pet friendly, whilst the big double roller door shed, with drive to access, offers secure space for tradie's equipment and supplies, a small business to operate from, or maybe that Jetski, Harley or classic car to be kept in!
A great opportunity, with a great property, waiting for you to enjoy.
Snap it up and don't miss the chance to love this marvellous home....
- 3 bedrooms, all with big robes
- 1 bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious living / dining areas upstairs
- Rumpus room downstairs with separate access
- Electric cooking and hot water
- Under building laundry and multiple secure storage areas with some shelving
- Double built in garage (1 with drive through access to the rear yard) with tilt-a-doors.
- Brick lower floor and weatherboard construction upper floor.
- Extensive covered verandah at the front of property
- Large covered deck to the rear with separate access to the back yard.
- Large shed with 2 roller doors and electricity connected
- Second, smaller garden shed
- 2 rainwater tanks
- Mature Mango, Lime and Avocado trees in fully fenced rear yard
- Fully fenced and gated front yard.
- Block size 632m2