79 Corrofin Street, Ferny Grove QLD 4055
Sold for $552,000
SIMPLY THE BEST House - Property ID: 861953
Better than all the rest!
I challenge you to find a home like this, at a great price like this, in a highly sought after suburb like this, anywhere in Brisbane!
This modern three bedroom brick rendered home features many luxurious extras including a large covered deck - perfect for entertaining, glistening blue salt water pool - great for those Queensland summer days, and a large, tiled downstairs rumpus - an ideal option for conversion to second living or entertaining.
Boasting modern spacious bathrooms on both levels, and three generous bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fans, there is no need to renovate any further, all the hard work is done!
Internal stairs assist in integrating the home, and add to the functionality of the downstairs area, allowing for full utilisation of this fantastic entertaining space.
Low-maintenance landscaped gardens highlight aesthetic appeal, and are tiered to a private, resort-style pool so enticing the cat will want a swim!
For the entertainer, the large, covered back deck holds the perfect twilight setting, highlighting a natural and relaxing atmosphere that surrounds this desirable pocket of Ferny Grove.
- 3 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, fresh natural lighting, and ceiling fans.
- Polished timber floors upstairs
- Modern bathrooms on both levels, separate toilet upstairs
- Modern kitchen, stainless electric cooktop and oven with separate grill
- Kitchen/dining combo separate from lounge
- Large lounge featuring well-lit reading nook/sun room
- Modern tiled floors downstairs
- Large well-lit rumpus with air conditioning
- Downstairs study
- Downstairs laundry
- Double garage with integrated access and great storage options
- Approximately 12 minutes' walk to train station
- Land size approx. 633sqm
- Rendered brick
- Replaced guttering
- Large covered and polished timber deck, with access to kitchen/dining room
- Relaxing leafy outlook boasting privacy
- Paved patio under deck, with water feature and sliding door entry to rumpus room
- Tiered landscaped gardens leading to in-ground saltwater pool
- Fully fenced back yard
The market is strong, and buyers are moving fast! Register your interest today.
Ferny Grove is a highly sought after suburb located North-West of Brisbane CBD. Neighbouring Upper Kedron and Ferny Hills, Ferny Grove boasts convenience and practicality. Only a 30 minute train ride to the city from the Ferny Grove Station, and a short walk to schools, shops, and native bushland riddled with bike tracks and walking trails, Ferny Grove has the secluded, relaxing feel of home without compromising convenience and access to the city. A short visit to this friendly community will only have you wishing you found it sooner!
- Land Size Approx. - 633 m2
- fully fenced