37 Ancaster Road, Upper Kedron QLD 4055
Sold for $771,000
Contemporary Home, Fantastic Position! House - Property ID: 862633
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, on approximately 576 sqm, 37 Ancaster Road is modern, naturally well-lit, and great for entertaining all year round. With four spacious bedrooms, an open-plan living design, and front lounge room that doubles as a guest room, this home is certainly one not to be missed.
All four bedrooms offer built in wardrobes, and ceiling fans, with the master bedroom flaunting a large ensuite, WIR, and private balcony with views to the natural bushland across the road.
The open-plan living design is great for family life as well as entertaining, with the space complimented by high ceilings, built-in sound system, and seamless access to the alfresco area and swimming pool.
The large, modern, kitchen features granite benchtops and breakfast bar, 5 burner gas cooktop + oven, and a functional butler's pantry, which will definitely be a winner for the chef of the house.
Step outside to the modern alfresco area with adjoining swimming pool, surrounded by landscaped gardens within a fully fenced backyard and the picture is complete. This is home...
Features at a glance:
- 4 large bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fans
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and WIR, as well as private balcony.
- Family bathroom with a deep bath tub, shower, and separate toilet.
- Upstairs sitting room
- Downstairs powder room
- Large, tiled, open plan living space with high ceilings incorporating kitchen, dining, and lounge and flowing seamlessly to alfresco area and pool.
- Kitchen with large gas cooktop and oven, butler's pantry, and breakfast bar, with stainless steel appliances.
- Built-in sound system for downstairs entertainment
- Large laundry with storage cupboard and access to courtyard
- internal access to garage
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Built in 2015
- Double garage
- Landscaped gardens with built-in watering system
- Courtyard off laundry with vegetable and herb gardens
- Side access on both sides
- Fully fenced back yard
- Modern salt water swimming pool with water feature.
- Sun deck in pool area
- Approx. 576 sqm landsize
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
With clear intentions to sell due to a change in circumstances, this property is priced competitively and will not last long. Register your interest today as it may just be gone tomorrow!
Upper Kedron is approximately 12 km North West of Brisbane CBD and offers residents an attractive suburban lifestyle without compromising convenience or access to the city.
Neighbouring Ferny Grove, Upper Kedron is popular with young and established families, with local Schools and shopping facilities only minutes away.
The outdoor lifestyle is well catered for here, with parks providing numerous walkways and bikeways as well as local pools and skate parks in neighbouring suburbs.
Public transport is great, with regular bus routes and Ferny Grove train station close by. One visit to Upper Kedron and you will wonder how you hadn't found it sooner!
- Land Size Approx. - 576 m2