7 Carmont Court, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Sold for $560,000
Family home in sought after precinct! House - Property ID: 865098
Quiet, peaceful and convenient, this immaculate home in Ferny Hills is perfect for those looking for quality in a great location. This low set, low maintenance brick and tile home is only a minutes' walk from Patrick's Road State School and just seconds from the park.
This home is made for the young family, from the kitchen bench we can see the pool the trampoline and the entertainment area and the park is right out the back. Conveniently located only a ten-minute walk to the Ferny Grove train or local shops.
- Low set bick and tile with priave access to the park.
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, main with a/c and ensuite.
- Large modern kitchen with plenty of storage.
- Spacious undercover entertainment area.
- Multiple living areas one with a/c.
- Family bathroom with large separate laundry room.
- New carpets and security screens throughout.
- Large in-ground pool
- Low maintenance fully fenced backyard
- Water tank with pump plus landscaped gardens
Located in a quiet friendly neighbourhood where children can play in the street, the owner's circumstances have changed and are reluctantly selling. Be quick to inspect and register your interest as low set homes are hard to come by in the Hills District.
- Land Size Approx. - 625 m2
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Priority Property
- 5-126 Ferny Way
Ferny Hills QLD 4055
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (07) 3164 7000
- F: (07) 3319 6552