81 Bankside Street, Nathan QLD 4111
Sold for $462,000
Property now Under Contract! House - Property ID: 866452
This home is being offered to the market with much regret as owners are moving into the next stage of their life.
Once entering the home you can feel the love and joy that the owners have spent here for many years.
This would be an ideal home for first home buyer, renovator or investor. With some loving care this home would certainly increase in value.
Anyone into wild life or bush walking would fall in love with this home straight away also a half hour walk through the forest track to the Griffith University.
Also enjoy a stroll to the local hotel or Mac's with everything being so close.
· Separate lounge leading to front patio
· Dining area leading to back deck
· Good size kitchen
· 3 built-in bedrooms
· Bathroom with bath and shower
· Separate toilet
· Internal stairs
· Large rumpus room
· The original garage has been converted into a music room and games room
· In ground salt water pool
· Certified built-in car port at front of property.
Don't miss out on this once in a life time opportunity to secure this fabulous property, more photos to come.
Don't delay call me:
Valerie Killeen 0416072626
- Land Size Approx. - 546 m2
- fully fenced