7 Algar Street, Windsor QLD 4030
Sold for $630,000
Add value and profit in prime location! House - Property ID: 882280
A great post war home opportunity with the CBD only minutes away this could be a terrific family home or money making opportunity. This is a quiet neighbourhood with families enjoying the parks and quick access to all the inner City has to offer.
Take care of all your essential shopping needs at Windsor Homezone - medical, coffee, groceries, banking etc and this home is situated only 200 metres from acres of walking and bike paths along Enoggera Creek + 2 minutes from city buses or trains. The local shop is only a short walk and the Windsor State School is one of the Cities best - locations like this are highly sought after at this price level.
* Highset weatherboard home is freshly painted.
* New galvanised roof and guttering.
* 4 bedrooms with high ceilings and original features.
* City view from the kitchen window.
* Bathroom upstairs with WC downstairs as well.
* Double lock up garage - fully concreted plus laundry area.
* Hardwood frame and floors throughout.
* The RBWH is 1.5km - the CBD is 3km - the ICB is 500m.
* Level 531spq fully fenced block.
The seller has made his decision and at this price the location will be a massive reward for those with the vision. Be quick to inspect and secure this inner City beauty.
- Land Size Approx. - 531 m2