39 Hermitage St, Keperra QLD 4054
Sold for $495,000
No time to think about this one - coz it’s going to fly House - Property ID: 888552
Nestling in one of Kings Park’s most desirable streets, this 3 bedroom brick and tile lowset home offers a great buying opportunity for the first timer, couple, family or investor. Located on a spacious flat block, this home really ticks all of those boxes.
Three sizable bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans (the master bedroom with a/c as well), makes for restful nights all year round. The open plan layout provides for a generous sized lounge room, kitchen and dining area, whilst ceiling fans and air conditioning add to the living space versatility. Fresh décor and tiled floors (bedrooms are carpeted) enhance the pleasure and ease of living in this beautiful home.
Outside a large, covered entertainment area provides a shady place to sit and relax, or a great outdoor space to enjoy those fun times with friends and family. The integrated carport, complete with roller door, keeps “your wheels” safe from the Queensland weather too.
The fully fenced, flat back yard, provides a safe environment for kids and pets to enjoy, whilst the rainwater tank provides plenty of water to keep the grass looking green throughout the hottest of summers.
* 3 Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in robes.
* Master bedroom with a/c too and direct access to the two way bathroom.
* Generous lounge room and dining area with ceiling fans, a/c and direct access to the back yard.
* Large modern kitchen.
* Tidy two way bathroom with separate toilet.
* Large laundry with direct outdoor access.
* Electric cooking and hot water.
*Single integrated carport with roller door.
* Large, covered outdoor entertaining area.
* Fully fenced, flat back yard.
* Rainwater tank.
* Large, shady flat front yard with “herringbone” brick driveway and path.
* Block size 728m2.
An ideal home for the first time buyer, couple, family or as that investment property. Close to parks, shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one will sell fast - it won’t wait so don’t be late!
- Land Size Approx. - 728 m2