38 Duntreath Street, Keperra QLD 4054
Sold for $580,000
This doesn't happen often - great home up for grabs! House - Property ID: 889966
This is your chance to buy a beautiful 4 bedroom lowset brick home, in a much sort after street in Kings Park, Keperra.
Currently tenanted until the end of January 2017, this property will be in high demand and will go quickly as a great investment, or potential family home. With polished timber floors throughout, large airy rooms and ducted air conditioning, the property invites one to just sit back and enjoy living in comfort. Tidy décor, neat bathrooms and kitchen enhance the quality of this beautiful home. Outside, a massive covered entertainment area will host many memorable times with family and friends, whilst the fully fenced, flat back yard is ideal for kids and pets too. The integrated double garage, complete with power roller doors, will take care of protecting cars, boats or bikes from Queensland's tropical weather.
· 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes.
· Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
· Tidy kitchen with electric oven, hob and dishwasher.
· Timber floors throughout.
· Ducted A/C throughout.
· Family bathroom with separate toilet.
· Large laundry with direct access to back yard.
· Electric hot water.
· Large, covered outdoor entertainment area.
· Double integrated garage with power operated doors.
· Fully fenced rear yard.
· 681m2 block.
· Currently tenanted until the end of January 2017.
Ideal as an investment property, or potential family home. Close to parks, shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one will sell fast, so don't miss the chance.
- Land Size Approx. - 681 m2