14 Coolibah Crescent, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Sold for $561,000
Big beautiful brick home! House - Property ID: 893672
This highset brick home is in immaculate condition and everything is plus sized - but it's the location that really enhances the quality of the home. High on the hill with City glimpses you enjoy sea breezes, convenience and great privacy. With a massive, very private north facing deck that is beautifully built too last this home will delight right from the moment you move in and unpack.
Enjoy a modern kitchen with direct access to the deck, the open plan living and dining plus a front sun room, all provides the space a family needs. The three generous bedrooms with built-ins and fans plus a renovated bathroom compliments the home. A double lock up garage and double carport provide ample car and camper space while providing future options for extra space downstairs. A large very comfortable fully carpeted utility area with internal stairs.
Arana Hills Kmart shopping centre only 1.5km away, the train is a 15-minute walk and the local school is a stone's throw - just stroll through the park on the way past the Olympic sized council pool. A fully fenced pet friendly level 607M2 block is the bonus, this home has a generous north facing back yard with a beautifully landscaped courtyard and double garden shed.
· 2 storey brick & tile roof home with internal stairs.
· 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins and fans.
· Quality modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
· Large covered entertainer's deck.
· Beautifully landscaped courtyard
· Large rumpus downstairs with bar area and storage space.
· Polished timber floors + open dining/lounge
· Modern family bathroom with bath.
· Double lockup garage + double carport
· Fenced & landscaped north facing backyard.
· 2x 1,000L water tanks + workshop type set up under deck
· Land size 607m2
The Ferny Hills high set homes are well built, this area is in strong demand so be quick to inspect and register your interest.