25 Ferny Way, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Sold for $520,000
CONTRACT CRASHED BE QUICK TO SECURE!! House - Property ID: 895056
A beautiful highset timber home with a NEW kitchen and bathroom - it's the location that really enhances the quality of the home.
Less than 2 minutes from the local fruit shop or the bus stop, walking distance to Ferny Hills Primary, The George Wilmore Park and the Ferny Grove Train or the Arana Hills Kmart with Coles and Aldi.
With a very private, beautifully landscaped pool area behind the house and a massive totally private front yard as well, this home will delight right from the moment you move in.
Enjoy a brand new kitchen including open plan living and dining with a study nook plus a second study area providing the space a family needs. Three generous bedrooms with built-ins and fans plus a utility room currently being used as a fourth bedroom and a brand new bathroom. A fully fenced almost level 642m2 block with a massive front yard and an electric gate create privacy and security.
· Highset timber home with galvanised roof and fully concreted under.
· 3 generous bedrooms + utility room all on one level
· All bedrooms with built-in and fans + Main bedroom with a/c.
· Utility room - currently being used as 4th bedroom.
· Brand new kitchen + open living/dining.
· Office area + a separate study nook.
· Covered entertaining area by the pool.
· Brand new family bathroom with bath.
· Freshly painted + polished hardwood floors.
· Plenty of storage space + security screens through-out.
· Downstairs fully concreted + laundry with direct access to hanging space.
· Big Double lock up garage with auto doors + extra secure parking on the drive-way.
· Beautiful salt water swimming pool.
· Land size 642m2.
Family homes like this one in 'The Hills' district are hard to come by, be quick to inspect and register your interest.
- Land Size Approx. - 642 m2