40 Willow Street, Albany Creek QLD 4035
Sold for $550,000
Walk to everything! Uniquely positioned low set. House - Property ID: 895687
Tucked in a quiet cul de sac this delightful family home will appeal to those who love being a local. Walk only the 300 metres to the supermarket and shops via the back gate, and less than 500 metres to the local state school. Uniquely situated the family has enjoyed having at its doorstep the bus stop, doctors, dentists, library, restaurants, gyms, car and dog wash, MacDonalds, The Coffee Club and much more… Jacaranda Park is adjacent to the back of the property and has a kids play area.
As you enter the solar powered home the pool invites lazy days on the patio, then through its double front doors it offers a combination of formal and informal living areas, good sized bedrooms with built ins and another patio off the family room. Cool summer breezes work their way through the freshly painted and carpeted rooms.
House your caravan or boat in the large garage/workshop situated on the back of the property through a back access roller door. The kids and animals will stay secure and safe being a fully fenced property.
· Gallery style kitchen with loads of storage
· Main bedroom with ceiling fan, WIR and ensuite
· Three bedrooms with built ins
· Formal lounge and dining room
· Large rumpus room with air conditioning
· Separate toilet with wash basin
· Large linen press
· Both showers in the family bathroom and ensuite have been recently modernised.
· Garden shed and small water tank with pump
· Small greenhouse
Be quick to secure this fantastic property as buyers are extremely keen to get settled into an area like this after months of waiting for this rare opportunity.
- Land Size Approx. - 647 m2
- fully fenced
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Priority Property
- 5-126 Ferny Way
Ferny Hills QLD 4055
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (07) 3164 7000
- F: (07) 3319 6552