24 Glenmorgan Street, Keperra QLD 4054
Sold for $492,000
Sit back on the deck and enjoy the view House - Property ID: 898738
Sit back with a cool drink on the large covered deck, enjoy the view to the hills and relax in the evening breezes. This highset 3 bedroom home is located on a popular street in Keperra and offers convenient living for a couple, family or as a great investment option. Bosting timber floors, internal stairs and plenty of period fixtures this home really delivers.
3 bedrooms (two with built-in robes) have ceiling fans and shaded windows to keep out the heat of the day and allow for a cool night’s sleep. The large open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living areas is cooled by the Cardiff air system and ensures relaxed family living at its best throughout the year.
On the tiled roof the solar hot water system provides for all the family’s needs, and with the 10 panel solar system, keeps household running costs to a minimum too. New guttering and external paint ensure that the outside of this home looks as good as the fresh décor inside does.
Under the house is built in and offers a number of rooms that are ideal for hobbies, a workshop, storage, or that space for a rumpus room. A single garage with tilt-a-door is integrated under the home, whilst a separate single carport and parking space under the deck provide ample parking for cars, a camper trailer or a tinnie.
The split level backyard, with mature planting, is fully fenced with a gate providing for just a short stroll to the Great Western Shopping Centre. Three large rainwater tanks take care of all your water needs for the garden and outdoor uses and a shed provides ample storage for garden equipment too.
Houses like this one offer a lot and don’t stay on the market for long, so don’t hesitate, or it will be too late!
· 3 Bedrooms (2 with built in robes) c/w ceiling fans.
· Large open plan kitchen area with new stove.
· Open plan dining and lounge areas with external window shades.
· Cardiff air system.
· Large covered deck with panoramic views.
· Tidy bathroom with separate toilet.
· Electric cooking. New stove.
· Solar hot water.
· 10 panel solar system.
· Laundry area with direct outdoor access.
· Single integrated garage with tilt –a-door.
· Car port for a second car or ute.
· Covered parking under deck, ideal for a car, camper trailer or a tinnie
· Built in under house rooms, ideal for hobbies, workshop or rumpus room.
· Fully fenced, back yard complete with mature shrubs and planting.
· 3 x 1000Ltr rainwater tanks.
· Garden shed.
· Block size 607m2.
Ideal as a home for the first time buyer, couple, family or as that investment property. Close to parks, shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one will sell fast, so don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
- Land Size Approx. - 607 m2