27 Kootangal Crescent, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Sold for $535,000
Big Brick and beautiful – 3 bedrooms and an ensuite! House - Property ID: 907283
A big brick home with great views from the 3-sided deck awaits the new owner of this family home in the back streets of Ferny Hills.
The kitchen has a new granite bench top, some new appliances to enhance the appeal, it has a lot to offer with internal access from the big double garage but also separate entry from a second drive-way as well. The polished timber floors big bedrooms will impress.
A main bedroom with an ensuite is almost unique in this style of home and the position is a key factor in this property, only a 15-minute walk to Ferny Grove train or George Wilmore Park and local school or Olympic sized pool. All this but only local traffic to deal with. The council bus service is only 100 metres away as is the Golf course and the creek.
· Highset brick with a cliplock steel roof.
· 3 generous bedrooms with built-ins and new fans.
·Big Main with ensuite bathroom.
· Renovated Euro style kitchen with access to the deck and living areas.
· Big living area with deck access and big AC.
· Generous main bathroom with separate shower and tub.
· Loads of storage upstairs – large separate laundry.
· Impressive entry with foyer – access to separate rumpus area.
· Big downstairs rumpus with wet bar and separate external access.
· Double lock up garage with auto doors – loads of storage.
· Rear courtyard and 3000ltr tank.
With family homes in high demand, especially with the strength and security of brick this home offers the astute buyer real potential to add big value.
Be quick to inspect and register your interest as these are rare and will be in strong demand.
- Land Size Approx. - 607 m2