15 Satinay Street, Keperra QLD 4054
Sold for $595,000
The home to call your own! House - Property ID: 919818
It’s not often that such beautifully presented properties like this one hit the market, and when they do, they sell quickly.
This three bedroom highset home, conveniently located in the midst of Keperra, is sure to tick all the boxes for a couple, family or savvy investor. With a formal entry through the double wooden doors to the internal stairs, this property exudes comfort and style. The home has been redesigned to provide open plan living with hardwood timber floors throughout. The spacious lounge room has downlights and A/C, and provides access to the front covered verandah. The modern kitchen, with high quality appliances, has been cleverly extended and provides loads of storage and work space for the keen cook or to feed a hungry family. Access to the spacious covered rear deck is via the comfortable dining area, just adjacent to the kitchen, and is a great place to enjoy a coffee or relaxed Sunday breakfast.
The stylish master bedroom provides plenty of space and offers built in robes and A/C. The other two bedrooms are both spacious and boast large built in robes.
The recently renovated and remodelled bathroom and separate toilet are both high quality and tastefully finished with separate shower cubical and bath in the bathroom.
Downstairs the completely built-in ground floor offers storage / utility rooms, a second toilet, fully carpeted rumpus / second lounge room and a number of smaller carpeted rooms ideal for hobbies or running a small business. The well appointed laundry is also located downstairs, and provides plenty of storage, work space, a double sink and direct access to the fully fenced, level back yard.
An integrated and extended double garage with twin tilt-a-doors completes this exceptional package and makes it a must see / must buy property!
- Complete property presents with tidy décor both inside and out.
- 3 Bedrooms, all with built in robes (master bedroom with A/C)
- Open plan dining and lounge areas with A/C, timber floors, downlights and access to front verandah and rear covered deck.
- Recently renovated high quality bathroom with separate toilet.
- Extended and redesigned modern kitchen with high quality appliances throughout.
- Number of utility and storage rooms all completely built in and finished to a high standard.
- Large fully finished and carpeted rumpus room / second lounge room with direct access to back yard.
- Spacious laundry area with double sink, work space and direct outdoor access.
- Second toilet.
- Extended double garage with extra storage space and double tilt-a-doors.
- Fully fenced, flat back yard complete with mature shrubs and planting, avory, garden shed and patio area.
- 3.5Kw solar array mounted on property roof.
- Security alarm system fully installed but not connected.
- Block size 546 m2
Ideal as a home for a couple, family or as an investment property. Close to parks, shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one will sell fast, so don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
- Land Size Approx. - 546 m2