12 Lislane Street, Ferny Grove QLD 4055
Position, position, position… still rules! House - Property ID: 924865
This is a beauty, a well maintained, versatile low set brick and tile, freshly painted it has a low maintenance yard and a great location.
Only 600 metres to Ferny Grove station – 400 metres to the High school & 300 metres to Coles.
So, all within walking distance of schools, shopping and the Ferny Grove Train this property will tick a lot of boxes. The house has been a great family home and includes a spacious air conditioned utility room perfect for a home business, extra accommodation or teenage retreat.
· Low set brick and tile home on a level 607sqm.
· 3 generous bedrooms with built-ins and fans – main has a/c
· Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
· Lounge and dining with a/c with tiled floors
· Spacious utility perfect for home business, extra accommodation or teenage retreat
· Massive entertainment fully screened area
· Modern Family bathroom with separate bath
· Security screens throughout
· Secure under cover carport
· Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard + garden shed
· Only 30 minutes to the CBD on the Train.
This is a great opportunity for families or investors to secure a home within walking distance to Ferny Grove High, Ferny Grove Primary, Coles shopping centre and Ferny Grove Train. We are often asked about low set homes in the local area as locals love to downsize but stay in the suburb, so be quick to inspect and register your interest.
- Land Size Approx. - 607 m2