43 Hermitage Street, Keperra QLD 4054
Sold for $588,000
Separate retreat area for extended family member, teenager or guest accommodation House - Property ID: 929589
This beautiful extended four bed lowset brick home, located in one of the most desirable streets in Kings Park, has everything to offer, and then some more!
With tidy décor throughout (both internally and externally), this neat as a pin home offers spectacular living for a single, couple or family to relax in and enjoy. An upgraded modern kitchen, with recent European appliances and 4th bedroom retreat really mark this home out as special. Ceiling fans throughout, and A/C in all 3 living areas, provide for comfort in the hotter months, whilst “crimsafe” screens in the living areas and security screens in the bedrooms provide peace of mind.
Spacious living and dining areas provide ample room for family life and entertaining guests too. The star of the show is the 4th bedroom retreat complete with its own bathroom, TV lounge and utility space, which offers versatility for a teenage retreat, family member accommodation or a guest suite.
Outside a stylish, large covered entertainment area provides opportunities for relaxing with friends and for family occasions, whilst the beautifully maintained and fenced back yard keeps kids and pets safe. A large and shaded hardstanding at the front of the property and single carport, cover all parking requirements for the family transport. All in all, an exceptional home!
· All bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in robes.
· 4th bedroom with living space c/w own A/C, bathroom
· Upgraded modern kitchen with recent European appliances.
· Air conditioned lounge/ dining, family room and 4th bedroom.
· 4th bedroom retreat complete with its own bathroom, TV lounge and utility space.
· Large laundry with direct outdoor access.
· Clean and tidy décor throughout (both internally and externally).
· Electric cooking and hot water.
· Plenty of storage built into property.
· Large, stylish, covered entertainment area. located in beautifully maintained rear yard.
· Rain water tank and shed.
· Beautifully maintained, private and fenced back yard.
· Shaded hardstanding at front of property.
· Single car port.
· Block size 649m2.
Ideal home for a single, couple or family and close to shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one will sell fast, so don’t miss the chance!
- Land Size Approx. - 649 m2