68 Tarnook Drive, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Sold for $485,000
Great Value Family Home House - Property ID: 931139
A terrific home with a massive deck enjoys access to parks, transport and schools. With a level rear terrace and direct access from the kitchen/dining area, this house is loaded with options.
The front deck is massive and is connected to all the upstairs living areas providing enormous potential to entertain.
Downstairs is the bonus that could easily be self-contained, used for a small business or teenage retreat.
· Highset timber home with tin roof
· 3 generous bedrooms upstairs 2 with BIR and new fans
· Modern kitchen + polished timber floors
· Family bathroom with double sinks
· 3 utility rooms downstairs currently used as teenage retreat
· Large new bathroom downstairs
· Massive covered entertaining deck
· Fenced back yard with very private forest outlook
· Lock up single garage + carport
A local park is within easy walking distance, the bus will get you to the station or Brookside and the home is in the Patricks Road catchment. Be quick as the location will be highly regarded in this price range.
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Priority Property
- 5-126 Ferny Way
Ferny Hills QLD 4055
- E: email@example.com
- P: (07) 3164 7000
- F: (07) 3319 6552