8/24 Glengarry Road, Keperra QLD 4054
Sold for $481,000
This doesn’t happen often – great home up for grabs! Townhouse - Property ID: 937798
A great opportunity to live in a very sort after development centrally located in Keperra. This three bedroom, brick and tile lowset, built on a quiet block with views over a local park, offers a lot to love. With tidy décor throughout, this neat as a pin home exudes spectacular living for a single, couple, young family or that investment property. With ceiling fans throughout and A/C in the living areas, this home offers a relaxed atmosphere all year long. Spacious kitchen, tidy bathroom, separate toilet and neat laundry complete the internal package. The large covered entertainment area is ideal for friends and family occasions, and is accessed from the home by twin sliding patio doors. Outside, mature planting provides shade and a sense of privacy, whilst the fully fenced back yard, with views over the local park, keeps kids and pets safe. The free standing single garage, with powered roller door, provides ample space for secure parking too.
· Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite.
· 2 other bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes.
· Air conditioned lounge rooms and dining area.
· Tidy and spacious kitchen.
· Neat bathroom with separate toilet.
· Laundry with direct outdoor access.
· Electric cooking and hot water.
· Clean and tidy décor throughout.
· Single garage with roller powered door.
· Large covered entertaining area.
· Roof mounted 10 panel solar system.
· Fenced back yard with views over the local park.
· Communal swimming pool and tennis court in the complex
· Block size 485m2.
· Strata fees approx. $1300 P/A.
Ideal as a home for a single, couple, family or an investment property. Close to parks, shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one will sell fast, so don’t miss out!