18 Osprey Place, Upper Kedron QLD 4055
Offers Over $639,000
PRICE REDUCTION – secure this below replacement value! House - Property ID: 950179
Family entertainer with duel living in place! All the hard work is done, the current owners have made this home a sanctuary, you will be delighted at all this property has to offer. The highlight is the deluxe designer kitchen and the WOW living area that opens directly onto an undercover entertaining area that leads out to the raised pergola.
Location is the key, only 4 minutes from Ferny Grove train and the BCC bus close. With direct access to Mt Nebo Road only 3-4 years away, opening the area up to The Gap will create powerful demand pushing the prospects of accelerated Capital growth from buyers of that CBD corridor.
This stylish low set brick home in a quiet cul-de-sac is well positioned and the extras on offer are extensive. With high spec finishes and a ‘secret garden’ oasis to come home too, it’s hard to imagine a more peaceful home.
The current bespoke design specifically allows for a duel living option with a second kitchenette and loads of storage – what this has created is a totally separate 2-bedroom wing to the home, perfect for the children or other family member.
· Low set brick home with colour bond roof on 600sqm
· Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in and a/c.
· 3 other bedrooms all with BIR’s
· Massive modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
· Open living and dining flowing out to the covered entertaining area and a/c
· Optional dual living with kitchenette & separate living with a/c
·Modern main bathroom with separate bath
· Covered raised pergola looking back to the house
· Massive double lock up garage
· Crimsafe security screens throughout
· Gas cooking and hot water
· Water tank plumbed to the toilets + garden shed
· Fully fenced level backyard + neat as a pin landscaped gardens
· Direct access to Mount Nebo Rd and The Gap 3 to 4 years away.
Those astute buyers with an eye for quality and detail will be impressed. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and just minutes away from St Andrews, Ferny Grove State Schools, Ferny Grove Shopping Village, Keperra’s Great Western Shopping Centre, Ferny Grove Train. Be quick to inspect and register your interest.