1076 Samford Road, Keperra QLD 4054
Great opportunity that really delivers! House - Property ID: 957663
Sitting in the heart of the in-demand suburb of Keperra, this highset, three bedroom home is located close to shops and public transport and offers convenient living for a couple, family or as a great investment option.
Bosting timber floors and recent carpets, tidy décor, internal main stairs (with a stair lift) and large living spaces, this home really delivers on all fronts!
The master bedroom boasts built-in wardrobes and air conditioning, whilst the other two good sized bedrooms provide ample space for the rest of the family or guests.
The large, open plan layout of the tidy kitchen, dining and living areas are air conditioned and ensure comfortable family living at its best throughout the year.
In the lounge area, a glass patio door opens onto the covered balcony at the front of the home. A sliding glass door in the dining area offers access to the external rear stairs leading to the yard. Leave both doors open and a cooling through breeze pervades the home.
Downstairs is located the rumpus room, complete with built-in bar, and with direct access to the sizable covered entertaining area and large fully fenced level back yard. Also downstairs is the generous sized laundry with new tub and door to the rear yard. A second toilet and double garage with twin power operated tilt-a-doors round out the downstairs package.
The large, level back yard is fully fenced and has vehicle access via gates to the side of the home. A large shed, rainwater tank and covered work / hobby area add to this home, as does the six panel solar array on the tiled roof.
Houses like this one offer a lot and don’t stay on the market for long, so don’t hesitate.
· 3 Bedrooms (master with a/c and built-in robe, 2nd with built in robe, 3rd with free standing storage).
· Tidy open plan kitchen, with electric cooking.
· Open plan dining and lounge areas with a/c and ceiling fan in the lounge.
· Covered balcony at the front of the home.
· Tidy bathroom with separate toilet.
· Electric hot water system.
· 6 panel solar system.
· Rumpus room with built in bar and access to covered entertaining area.
· Laundry area with new tub and direct outdoor access.
· Second toilet downstairs.
· Double integrated garage with power operated tilt –a-doors.
· Large covered entertaining area.
· Fully fenced, level back yard with vehicle access through gates at side of house if required.
· Covered work / hobby area, also suitable for parking an extra car if required.
· Rainwater tank.
· Garden shed.
· Block size 618m2.
Note that this property is being sold with a stair lift, as well as grab handles installed in the bathroom and main toilet. It would therefore be ideal for an elderly or special needs person. These items are designed to be easily removable if not required.
Ideal as a home for the first time buyer, couple, family or as that investment property. Close to parks, shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one will sell fast, so don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
- Land Size Approx. - 618 m2