10 Carmont Court, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Offers over $559,000
Family home that ticks all the boxes! House - Property ID: 961114
This beautifully built, well elevated, private highset brick home has plenty to offer the astute buyer. You will be impressed by the architectural style of the home with cathedral ceilings in the main living and dining rooms. The large modern kitchen and multiple living areas are the focal points for the property.
Enormous potential is part of the attraction with this home, the local market is on the verge of becoming unaffordable and this may well be the last time you see 2 story brick homes of this quality in this price range.
The location is perfect, just a stone’s throw away from Patricks Road Primary, plus easy walking distance to local buses and Ferny Grove Train.
· Two story brick with colour bond roof
· Main bedroom has ensuite access to bathroom, a walk-in robe and a/c
· 2 other spacious bedrooms with built-in and one with a/c
· Large modern kitchen with plenty of storage
· Two way bathroom with built in bath and separate shower + downstairs powder room
· Rumpus room with a/c leading into massive laundry
· Covered verandah & entertaining area
· Double lock up garage with toilet
· Freshly painted & New fans & door furniture through-out.
· 2,000L water tank & 1,500k/watt solar panels
· Fully fenced backyard with garden shed
The Ferny Hills high set ‘BRICK’ homes are well built and in strong demand in our area, so be quick to inspect and register your interest.