54 Tarnook Drive, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Offers Over $549,000
Family haven in the hills House - Property ID: 966441
Quiet, peaceful and convenient, this immaculate home in Ferny Hills is perfect for those looking for quality in a great location. This high set family home is in the sought after Patricks Road State School catchment, seconds from the park and bus stop.
The back deck is massive, connected to all upstairs living and has a fantastic leafy outlook providing enormous potential to entertain.
Downstairs is the bonus with a massive utility room and bathroom also known as the teenage retreat.
· Highset timber home
· 3 spacious bedrooms 2 with built-ins and a/c
· Modern kitchen with European appliances and new dishwasher
· Family bathroom with separate bath
· Open lounge and dining with reverse cycle a/c
· Downstairs utility room – currently used as a bedroom
· Large second bathroom downstairs
· Massive covered entertaining deck + Under deck entertaining area
· Polished timber floors and security screens throughout
· Beautifully landscaped gardens
· Fully fenced back yard
· Double carport + single lock up
· Kids play house + garden shed
· Water tank for the gardens
You will not want to miss this opportunity to secure this immaculate low set family home in a great location. Contact the office on 07 3164 7000 to register your interest.
- Land Size Approx. - 607 m2
- polished timber floors
- fully fenced
- Built In Robes