81 Ferny Way, Ferny Hills QLD 4055
Offers over $529,000
When location meets potential! House - Property ID: 971015
Location is everything! This highset family home is positioned perfectly to allow you to take advantage of all this suburb has on offer. Ferny Hills Primary School, George Willmore Park, Ferny Grove Train and the newly revamped Ferny Hills Pool are all a stone’s throw away.
The sellers raised their family here and have successfully rented the property for many years but now the home is ready for a new beginning. This home is a perfect starter or second home with loads of potential to make it your own.
The bonus to the 3 bedrooms and living upstairs is the lower level with internal stairs, second bathroom and two massive utility rooms perfect for a rumpus room, home business or teenage retreat.
· Highset rendered family home on 607m2
· 3 spacious bedrooms – 1 with a built-in
· Fresh paint and polished timber floors throughout
· Multiple living areas – main lounge with air-conditioning · Large modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
· Modern family bathroom with separate toilet
· Two massive utility rooms previously used as rumpus room
· Covered entertaining area overlooking the pool
· 2nd bathroom downstairs
· Massive laundry with laundry chute
· Private pool area
· Carport with garage door
· Fully fenced back yard + easy to maintain gardens
Ferny Hills is a sought after location for astute buyers – only 11km from the CBD this pocket is Brisbane’s best kept secret. Properties like this in the ‘Hills’ District don’t last long, so be quick to inspect and register your interest.